Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Earn as much as $96 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the
Village of Pallatine, Illinois - and nearby communities - while
still living a full and balanced life. What do we mean by that?
Well, IntelyCare hires nurse professionals as W2 employees but
gives them the freedom to choose their own shifts and facilities,
providing both the freedom and support needed for a truly healthy
work-life balance. Nursing is hard work; we know that nurses with
balanced lives provide the best care.
Whether you like to soak up Chicago's world-class restaurants and
entertainment options on your time off or prefer relaxing in the
village, we won't stand in the way of all that makes your life
complete. Need to unwind with a long hike at Deer Grove Forest
Preserve? Want some time off to take in the annual Palatine Street
Fest? It's your life, so we make it easy to have a full career
without giving up the things you love. See what other competitive
benefits we have to offer.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $38-$96 (25% higher
- Choice of shift types (day/night, weekday/weekends, per diem,
etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Eligibility for health, vision, and dental benefits (for
qualifying family members)
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and
- Malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp paid for by
- Manage your shifts and other job functions through our
user-friendly mobile app
- Free access to training and continuing education courses
through the app
- 401k retirement benefits
- Complementary IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other
merchAt IntelyCare, we've built our company around our nursing
professionals, not the other way around. That makes all the
difference for our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros").
Here's what some of them have to say about their experience with
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed.
Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better
"I really enjoy working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to
use, the staff is always available and helpful, and the pay is
great! I have completed shifts through IntelyCare in three
different states and I can't complain. This company is very
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to work on your own terms. It
offers you the flexibility to work when you want and gives you all
the tools necessary to achieve financial freedom. They display the
amount of money you'll make prior to accepting a shift and allows
you to work overtime, which is great."
"I love IntelyCare because of the flexibility. Being a single
mother of a disabled child while pregnant with another child is
hard enough. Not having a set schedule allows me to work around
mine and my child's doctor appointments while still earning a
- Providing quality care as an RN in post-acute care
- Creating care plans by collaborating with medical staff and
- Delivering the best treatments and administration of
medications to each resident
- Reviewing care options and outcomes with physicians and other
- Educating residents and family members about best options for
- Setting up, monitoring medical equipment as needed
- Making sure staff is compliant with nursing standards and
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab
- Training and supervising nurses and support staff
- Ensuring the accurate documentation of medical interventions
- Helping staff with incident investigationsQualifications and
- Current Illinois state license to practice as a Registered
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- At least 4 months' experience in either post-acute care or
in-patient hospital settings
- Strong communication and organizational skillsGet the Work-Life
Balance You Deserve
Working as a registered nurse is more than just a job, but you
deserve the flexibility to have a full life outside of scrubs, too.
Want to build a satisfying career that won't burn you out? Submit
your application for an RN job and learn how you can achieve
balance as an RN.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Palatine , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!