Occupational Therapy job
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Great OT Opportunity outside of Chicago at a special needs high
school. Multi-disciplinary team approach and use of research based
curriculum and interventions. Inquire today!
- 35 Hours Per Week
- First Portion of Assignment K-8 and Second Part 9-22+
- Easy train ride to Chicago
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7Provider
compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and
qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical
nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable
hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily
lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published
General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with
a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
Keywords: CompHealth, Palatine , Occupational Therapy job, Healthcare , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!