Clinical Service Line Director - Behavioral Health - St. Joseph Medical Center - Joliet
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: December 7, 2018
We Are Hiring
Dir-Clinical Svc Line - Executive Support 010 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health ABBHH - Hoffman Estates,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the grater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Leads the management of clinical service lines.
- Coordinates the use of human and financial resources to ensure the service line(s) operates efficiently, effectively, safely and timely. Manages contracts and service agreements associated with the service line(s).
- Evaluates, develops, and adapts the clinical and business processes of the clinical service line(s) to meet the ever changing healthcare environment and needs of patients and families.
- Develops and markets expanded and/or new services in response to innovation, technology, strategic developments or compensation consistent with the goals of the clinical service.
- Partners with other key departments to develop short and long range strategic plans for the service, operating and capital budgets, and an integrated strategic and financial plan for the service.
- Works with managed care and physician contracting staff to ensure best pricing and best physicians are in place.
- Ensures systems are in place to collect, analyze, benchmark and report quality data to key stakeholders to improve processes.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- Five years of healthcare management experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Palatine , Clinical Service Line Director - Behavioral Health - St. Joseph Medical Center - Joliet, Executive , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!